Our Professional Waxing Menu
A Smoother, Less Painful Waxing Experience
With over a decade of experience waxing Austin spa clients, we have perfected the art of a quick wax using a gentle touch. Our waxing clientele are very loyal because we’re methodical about doing it right and we care about providing superb services. Be sure to visit our packages and series menu to see how waxing services can be combined with facial, and massage treatments. Click “book now” to make an appointment online or contact us at (512) 524-5544.
Brow Wax $20
Brow Tweeze $25
Full Arm $45
Half Arm $30
Full Face $50
Brazilian(women only) $65+
French Bikini $50
Men’s Back/Chest(each) $55+
Shoulder Wax $20
Lash Tint $25
Brow Tint $20
Brow Tint & Wax $35
Lash & Brow Tint $40
*Please note that bikini waxing is a cleanup of the bikini line only. French bikini is a good option for those that want more of a cleanup than the bikini. If you are wanting any other areas on your leg waxed as well that will be at an additional charge.*
Makeup Application $50+
Bridal or Special Event Makeup Application $75+
Bridal Makeup Trial $75+
Makeup Application/ Lesson $70+
Seasonal Update $ 50+
Blossom Waxing Etiquette
A lot of women opt for waxing because they like the feeling of being almost or completely hair-free. Because of the specialty nature of this service, it requires extra care. Take note of these waxing tips, so you can get and keep great results.
*Please be advised that we do not preform waxing services on anyone who is taking any form of vitamin A(including retin A or anything containing this over the counter)acutane, or any prescription acne medication. If you have any questions feel free to call us. To avoid wasting your time as well as ours please let us know prior to your visit if you are on any medications(topical or prescription). If it has been longer than four weeks since your last bikini or brazilian wax or if it is your first time please arrive trimmed and ready to be waxed to avoid having to reschedule your appointment.
* For our female clients please make your appointment at least a couple days before or after your cycle. Most places understandably won’t do a Brazilian/bikini waxing while you’re on your cycle, and waxing hurts a lot more during that time anyway.
* Shower and lightly exfoliate your entire waxing area right before your appointment if you have the time (we can also always supply you with wipes if you need them) using warm, not hot water.
* Don’t use any lotions or creams on the areas to be waxed.
* You need some growth for the wax to hold onto, but not too long which can make the waxing hurt more than it needs to. The best time to wax is when the hair has had three to four weeks to grow in. If it has been longer please trim before your service.
* Don’t wear tight underwear for the next few days after getting a Brazilian, french/ bikini wax and avoid hitting the gym right after.
* Keep hands away from touching freshly waxed skin, as this can encourage irritation or small pimples.
* No tanning beds/sun exposure on the newly waxed areas (before or after you wax), saunas or steam rooms for the next 2 days.
* After two full days you can begin to use a mild exfoliant daily. Our pick is the Whish Flawless Ingrown hair serum which can be purchased at our spa or online store. Continue to lightly exfoliate the waxed areas along with using this product daily to avoid ingrowns.
* It is best to be on a waxing cycle of every three to five weeks (depending on hair growth) to have optimal results.
* If you have any questions please feel free to call us!